Give Your Heart A Break

Pieces Of A Heart? New Song of Demi


According to a photo provided by MTV this would be the new Demi Lovato song " Pieces Of A Heart "would be debuting next February 13 at 19:49 in the program MTV First . And while there's nothing confirmed yet DEMI LOVATO FANS MTV actually passes you will be the first to present the new single from Demi know for sure what that comes with video and the singer already be recording.  

We leave the image below 



also Demi Lovato was putting several tweets about the song: 

@ Ddlovato .... cause we fit together like .. two pieces of a broken heart .... ❤ 

 I hate you, do not leave me, I feel like I can not breathe, Do not touch me .. just hold me.

Cause I want you to love me, But I need you to trust me, Stay with me ... set me free.

Stay  tuned to our website for more information on Demi's new single

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario